Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    Season Opener Away Game Viewing Party

DATE: Saturday, June 30, 2012
    TIME:7:00 p.m. kickoff
    WHERE: Shoeless Joe's Sports Grill | 276 King Street West, Toronto, Ontario (Downtown)

Let's celebrate the 2012 season opener together! Everyone is invited to come watch the Toronto Argonauts take on the Edmonton Eskimos on June 30. We're inviting fans (that's you), cheerleaders, alumni and staff to watch the game and talk Double Blue football. The game sound will be ON (we made sure) and the big screens will be ready. Here's the best part - there are no tickets required! Put on your jersey, gather your friends and come on up.

Note: This IS an all ages event.

Don
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 67.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    I will be in Montreal that weekend so will not be able to attend the viewing party.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Season Opener Away Game Viewing Party

DATE: Saturday, June 30, 2012
    TIME:7:00 p.m. kickoff
    WHERE: Shoeless Joe's Sports Grill | 276 King Street West, Toronto, Ontario (Downtown)

Let's celebrate the 2012 season opener together! Everyone is invited to come watch the Toronto Argonauts take on the Edmonton Eskimos on June 30. We're inviting fans (that's you), cheerleaders, alumni and staff to watch the game and talk Double Blue football. The game sound will be ON (we made sure) and the big screens will be ready. Here's the best part - there are no tickets required! Put on your jersey, gather your friends and come on up.

Note: This IS an all ages event.

So how many people showed up to the event?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 239
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Ok, In TO for the weekend and got together with a few Mississauga buds at wacky wings for the ticats/bombers game. Well, this time the game was on 1 of the 2 big screens (thanks to me of course). When we walked in LOL the bar had (on 1 big screen ) a 12-0 Blue Jays drubbing at the hands of the Rays. The other screen had......... A curling match?. I thought about it for a few seconds and approached the bartender and asked if i could have the football game on the small screen replace the curling match. The bartender had no problem doing so. For a second i was going to ask them to replace the Jays game but TO fans always love to support the losers so i felt a bit guilty asking them to turn off 80 whopping inches of loserdom that only TO sports fans could truly apreciate and understand.
    Aside from that the waitress tried to rip us off on the bill, the draft beer was watery and my buddies girlfriend had a chewed lemon wedge on her beer glass rim believe it or not. I could not recommend the place any less. avoid wacky wings. But if you do go, the nachos were not bad.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 177
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by LLB997 View Post
    Ok, In TO for the weekend and got together with a few Mississauga buds at wacky wings for the ticats/bombers game. Well, this time the game was on 1 of the 2 big screens (thanks to me of course). When we walked in LOL the bar had (on 1 big screen ) a 12-0 Blue Jays drubbing at the hands of the Rays. The other screen had......... A curling match?. I thought about it for a few seconds and approached the bartender and asked if i could have the football game on the small screen replace the curling match. The bartender had no problem doing so. For a second i was going to ask them to replace the Jays game but TO fans always love to support the losers so i felt a bit guilty asking them to turn off 80 whopping inches of loserdom that only TO sports fans could truly apreciate and understand.
    Aside from that the waitress tried to rip us off on the bill, the draft beer was watery and my buddies girlfriend had a chewed lemon wedge on her beer glass rim believe it or not. I could not recommend the place any less. avoid wacky wings. But if you do go, the nachos were not bad.
    damn....hopefully they arent losing it....i was there a few times when they first opened, and had nothing but a great time....they even did have the cfl game (cant remember who was playing but not the argos) on the big screen when i walked in....havent been there in a while, but sounds sad for a place like that to go to the dogs

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    I mentioned Wacky Wings a long time as CFL friendly only because of the banner they had outside mentioning they show all CFL games but if the food sucks then I'll pass