Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
Totally forgot to mention Adjei. I was very impressed with the way he played. He's got some good game speed and toughness as I expected him to be slowish from what I had read. He could be another very solid find.

How refreshing has the last few years been with Barker and the gang finding solid players on both sides of the ball. However I'm very impressed by the talent he digs up at rb,qb and receiver. These are spots that the Argonaut organization has struggled with for years and years with the odd exception. We actually lost a qb who we found that our biggest rival wanted as their starter. That's unreal. Hopefully he now struggles in Hamilton. haha.
I noticed Adjei in rookie camp. Didn't know who he was at first until I checked the hand out sheet. He looks fast and was catching everything thrown his way, thought at first he must be one of the new imports. As you say he is pretty solidly built. We will have to see how it plays out, but I see him at least taking Feoli-Gudino's spot on the roster.
Feoli by the way made a couple of nice catches for the Bombers the other night.