Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
Ticket prices for championship range from $179 - $552
Wow, what happened to their neutral site championship game. Believe it or not, Toronto has hosted an MLS Championship before when it was a neutral and you didn't even know the game was here.

I hope the fans who shelled money for this, (they must have money to burn to spend on this) get reminded of the old name of Toronto's NASL team with the weather on Saturday night, and I'm not talking the Metros Croatia name. Can't stand the phony FC nickname. They've paid for some good players that should be playing overseas, especially one guy who's in on just about every goal but I'm hoping Seattle wins because of the bandwagon phenomenon that makes me detest a lot of their fans. I also tend to support sports fans who watch the game instead of badly singing in a drunken rage, but then again, they're watching live soccer. I've caught myself staring at my watch at live soccer games waiting for it to end.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great sport to play and an extremely healthy sport that supports aerobic fitness probably more than any other team sport, but sometimes too boring to watch and follow for me on a regular basis. MLS is actually a little interesting because of the porous defenses that permit a lot of goals. Isn't that funny, for years the media used to decry the CFL as a league that was only entertaining for the same reason, yet when it's a TFC game or NFL game over the last 5 yrs, it's an exciting sport with lots of scoring. Think about that hypocrisy before you call me out for not being a bandwagon jumper.