Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupOverdriveCreated Album picturesTagger Second ClassVeteran

Level
    After some comforting continuity between Week 1 and 2, we're going to see some significant changes this week.

Definitely out: Durie, Underwood, Gabriel
    Ready to come back: Keeping
    Perhaps ready to return: Hawkins*, King

I had thought that Agnew would take Underwood's spot, but the fact that Milanovich specifically mentioned Hawkins today suggests that they'll take him off the 6-game list and play him at HB. So... perhaps:

Durie -> Coombs (with Bradfield taking Coombs backup spot)
    Underwood -> Hawkins
    Gabriel -> M Black
    Smith -> Keeping (with the appropriate shift of the OL)

King may be healthy after two weeks on the 1w IR, but I suspect that he'll continue to be "hurt". Campbell and van Roten have been very good.

Coombs can't truly replace Durie - at least not yet - but the other changes are either hypothetical upgrades (Hawkins>Underwood), probable upgrades (Keeping>Smith), or tolerable downgrades (M Black

Hmm. Have I found a VB bug? I'm pretty sure that a less than symbol should be displayed as-is, and even my old friend NOPARSE doesn't fix this.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupOverdriveCreated Album picturesTagger Second ClassVeteran

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbler View Post
    After some comforting continuity between Week 1 and 2, we're going to see some significant changes this week.

Definitely out: Durie, Underwood, Gabriel
    Ready to come back: Keeping
    Perhaps ready to return: Hawkins*, King

I had thought that Agnew would take Underwood's spot, but the fact that Milanovich specifically mentioned Hawkins today suggests that they'll take him off the 6-game list and play him at HB. So... perhaps:

Durie -> Coombs (with Bradfield taking Coombs backup spot)
    Underwood -> Hawkins
    Gabriel -> M Black
    Smith -> Keeping (with the appropriate shift of the OL)

King may be healthy after two weeks on the 1w IR, but I suspect that he'll continue to be "hurt". Campbell and van Roten have been very good.

Coombs can't truly replace Durie - at least not yet - but the other changes are either hypothetical upgrades (Hawkins>Underwood), probable upgrades (Keeping>Smith), or tolerable downgrades (M Black

Hmm. Have I found a VB bug? I'm pretty sure that a less than symbol should be displayed as-is, and even my old friend NOPARSE doesn't fix this.
    Testing. Still broken. Weird! Anyway, the jist of the invisible part of my previous message was that even though Matt Black is a tolerable downgrade from Gabriel, our team is in pretty good shape.