Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    Argos are going to be wearing blue while the Bombers will be in white. Not that it matters to me but I always find it interesting. I guess the Bombers are trying to keep their streak alive and I'm assuming there's some superstition involved.
    The Argos won the 1997, 2012 and 2017 Grey Cups while wearing their home uniforms.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post
    The Argos won the 1997, 2012 and 2017 Grey Cups while wearing their home uniforms.
    I would have loved to bust out this year's version of the 1991 GC look (white jersey/Oxford pants/Cambridge socks) but instead we will almost certainly get Oxford/Oxford/TBD. I really hope the team at least goes with last Sunday's look (Cambridge socks) rather than monochrome top to bottom as we had in 2017. I'd also love to see a look I believe we never saw this year (but which used to be our standard "home" uni): white pants under Oxford jerseys.

Whatever we wear, it won't matter -- we will win regardless.
    Year of the Rocket: John Candy, Wayne Gretzky, a Crooked Tycoon, and the Craziest Season in Football History (https://sutherlandhousebooks.com/pro...of-the-rocket/)

Bouncing Back: From National Joke to Grey Cup Champs (https://bit.ly/3fvip5x)

YOTR YouTube https://bit.ly/37jtG4f
    BB YouTube https://bit.ly/2TSYPs7

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 400
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by paulwoods13 View Post
    I would have loved to bust out this year's version of the 1991 GC look (white jersey/Oxford pants/Cambridge socks) but instead we will almost certainly get Oxford/Oxford/TBD. I really hope the team at least goes with last Sunday's look (Cambridge socks) rather than monochrome top to bottom as we had in 2017. I'd also love to see a look I believe we never saw this year (but which used to be our standard "home" uni): white pants under Oxford jerseys.

Whatever we wear, it won't matter -- we will win regardless.
    Looks like they are all blue (navy socks included) for this year. They did wear the white pants with blue jersey once this season and it was for the Touchdown Atlantic game but I agree, it should be worn more often. I'm good with the all blue look for this week though!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post
    Interesting, I didnt think the argos were the home team for this one, due to proximity it would have been winnipeg.
    Argos Season Ticket Holder: 2010 - 2014 & 2016 - Present
    Grey Cups Attended: 2012, 2016
    Current Seats Location: Section 227