Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by j-ski View Post
    Sounds like a European League of Football is starting up in July 2021. Hopefully Merchant can get a chance there too.

Anybody hear anything about Sinagra? He is not on the Alouettes roster. Anybody going to give him a chance?
    Sinagra was a 2020 non-roster invite to the Als TC as part of the two allotted National players teams can bring to camp provided that they have never played a down in the CFL. So he is not on the roster, but I just checked and Hugo Richard, who QBed for Laval, still is on the Als roster. Richard was on the game roster for 3 games in 2019, but has no other stats, unsurprisingly.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrym View Post
    Sinagra was a 2020 non-roster invite to the Als TC as part of the two allotted National players teams can bring to camp provided that they have never played a down in the CFL. So he is not on the roster, but I just checked and Hugo Richard, who QBed for Laval, still is on the Als roster. Richard was on the game roster for 3 games in 2019, but has no other stats, unsurprisingly.

Richard was on the Als PR for most of last season, but got promoted to the game roster when an Als QB (Adams?) was out. Be very interesting to see how he fares this year, with Maciocia (who has brought home a bunch of Quebec players) as GM there; hard to believe Richard could not make #2 or 3 there over the likes of Shiltz (useless when given a CFL chance) and some raw rookie American QBs they brought in.

Heard the story that Sinagra was going to get that non-counter TC invite, but i'll believe it when i see it - why didn't they just draft him or FA sign him over a couple of new American QBs they brought in ?