Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Milo didn't actually close the door on an eventual return for Kackert. Sounds and looks like Kackert is working towards a return at some point, maybe next year. But as Frank states, surely the Argos can find some RB who can run and block. Looking around the League just about every team has good sized RB who fits that bill. Staton has some good moves but he isn't the type of back that can get those tough yards when needed. Backs like Cornish (6'0 220) don't grow on trees, but to me he is the prototype kind of back they should be looking for.

I see Ottawa RedBlacks are holding two free agent camps down South in October. Something new for a CFL team as far as I know for this time of year. Might be a good idea for Jim Barker to see if they can unearth a big Back who has fallen through the NFL cracks and is out on the street waiting for a chance somewhere.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 909
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleblue View Post
    Milo didn't actually close the door on an eventual return for Kackert. Sounds and looks like Kackert is working towards a return at some point, maybe next year. But as Frank states, surely the Argos can find some RB who can run and block. Looking around the League just about every team has good sized RB who fits that bill. Staton has some good moves but he isn't the type of back that can get those tough yards when needed. Backs like Cornish (6'0 220) don't grow on trees, but to me he is the prototype kind of back they should be looking for.

I see Ottawa RedBlacks are holding two free agent camps down South in October. Something new for a CFL team as far as I know for this time of year. Might be a good idea for Jim Barker to see if they can unearth a big Back who has fallen through the NFL cracks and is out on the street waiting for a chance somewhere.

Wow, how refreshing for a team to do this and especially as this is opposite of what the Renegades did during the last unprofessional run in that city.
    A first class operation, something the Argos can hopefully pick up on?