Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
I think it means a lot. I fully expect the Argos to announce Chamblin as their new coach within 48 hours.
According to Frank Z, of the Toronto Sun - if Chamblin is indeed hired, expect Tommy Condell to be named offensive coordinator....and Zach Collaros to return???

]If Chamblin is, indeed, appointed as Argos head coach, expect Tommy Condell to serve as offensive co-ordinator.
Condell is a brilliant offensive mind.He’s the kind of guy who can extract much more from James Franklin than the Argos’ previous regime, which, to be brutally honest, did a terrible job after Popp first traded for Franklin’s rights from Edmonton and later compensated Franklin in line with what starter’s typically earn. It’s a big if, but if Condell is given the keys to the Argos’ offence and is allowed complete autonomy, you can expect Zach Collaros, who is eligible for free agency, to contemplate a move to Toronto.
This has to be an absolute coup for the team should it occur.

Tommy C has been interviewed in the past for the Montreal HC position, and of course assuming the Argos position. I presume he is highly respected and may provide some continuity.