Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 335
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Just a few thoughts on the game....... I was impressed with the crowd last night. 22,000? I guess maybe more in the 200 level? But the enthusiasm was good for a Wed night. Maybe summer weekdays aren't so bad.... But a short week sucks and was evident in the play.
    It seems that we play to the level of our opponent...... So next game we'll be great.
    Defense saved us in the second half.
    I'm glad we got some great punts from Swayze. I'm sure he will settle in...... Glad to know Pre is around to help out.
    Still more work to be done with the receivers.... but I was impressed to hear that the play to Barnes was an impromptu play designed by Ray .... And I take the coach..... Based on what the Bombers D gave him. I like adaptability. This shows great confidence and communication between the coaches and players ....... Looking forward to a great season.

Don
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argocister View Post
    Just a few thoughts on the game....... I was impressed with the crowd last night. 22,000? I guess maybe more in the 200 level? But the enthusiasm was good for a Wed night. Maybe summer weekdays aren't so bad.... But a short week sucks and was evident in the play.
    It seems that we play to the level of our opponent...... So next game we'll be great.
    Defense saved us in the second half.
    I'm glad we got some great punts from Swayze. I'm sure he will settle in...... Glad to know Pre is around to help out.
    Still more work to be done with the receivers.... but I was impressed to hear that the play to Barnes was an impromptu play designed by Ray .... And I take the coach..... Based on what the Bombers D gave him. I like adaptability. This shows great confidence and communication between the coaches and players ....... Looking forward to a great season.
    Yeah, there were also more people on the west side stands from my perspective, and they weren't all away fans too, which is good.