Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    Of course, I decided to tune out when Onrait and the tool were on. Never got their popularity.
    I never understood their popularity either but I am guessing that you have to be a teen or in your early 20s to "get" them (as you have to be to "get" Cabbie).
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    I listened in my car on the way home, and liked Marsh and Milton. Only issue, and perhaps it's because I listened through the TSN GO app on my phone because am radio reception SUCKS, the volume when their guests were speaking was considerably lower than when they were speaking. Of course, I decided to tune out when Onrait and the tool were on. Never got their popularity.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post
    I never understood their popularity either but I am guessing that you have to be a teen or in your early 20s to "get" them (as you have to be to "get" Cabbie).
    O'Toole and Onrait I get................... to an extent. Cabbie still being involved in Sports media is mind boggling, that dude creeps me out.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowRogue View Post
    O'Toole and Onrait I get................... to an extent. Cabbie still being involved in Sports media is mind boggling, that dude creeps me out.
    I have noticed that a couple of the players that Cabbie has interviewed for the Thursday night telecasts look a bit uncomfortable with him invading their personal space. I noticed this with Rakeem Cato as well as a Ticats player whom I can't seem to remember now.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    I have noticed that a couple of the players that Cabbie has interviewed for the Thursday night telecasts look a bit uncomfortable with him invading their personal space. I noticed this with Rakeem Cato as well as a Ticats player whom I can't seem to remember now.
    That's what creeps me out, he's less than a centimetre away from their faces after he asks a question.

Don
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Level
    I tolerated Cabbie to some extent, but this Coors Light thing is way over the top for me
    TORONTO ARGONAUTS FOOTBALL CLUB
    GREY CUP CHAMPIONS: 1914, 1921, 1933, 1937, 1938, 1945, 1946, 1947, 1950, 1952, 1983, 1991, 1996, 1997, 2004, 2012, 2017, 2022