Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Argo Fan
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 292
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Going to state the obvious, we NEED this one. Looks like we're going to have to deal with a running game other than Collaros as the Ti-cats have signed Nic Grisby. Let's hope we don't get into a deep hole in this one and wait until the fourth quarter to pull out some miraculous comeback as I very much doubt we'd be able to do that again.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by argosrule2415 View Post
    Going to state the obvious, we NEED this one. Looks like we're going to have to deal with a running game other than Collaros as the Ti-cats have signed Nic Grisby. Let's hope we don't get into a deep hole in this one and wait until the fourth quarter to pull out some miraculous comeback as I very much doubt we'd be able to do that again.
    How much will Grigsby play though when he will only have been in camp for four days and will have little knowledge of the playbook? If Madu can play, I would be much more concerned about him than about Grigsby.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 868
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post
    How much will Grigsby play though when he will only have been in camp for four days and will have little knowledge of the playbook? If Madu can play, I would be much more concerned about him than about Grigsby.
    The Argos have a similar situation in their backfield. I doubt Steele will dress, so does newcomer Armond Smith draw into the lineup behind Slaton or does Woodson get more playing time as the #2 back? Either way, I expect Slaton to really see alot of the field Saturday.