That was an unbelievable game, and an unbelievable experience to be there in those snowy, wet stands watching it all unfold. One of the greatest Grey Cups ever.

Vaughn, Posey and especially Black are now Argo legends for life. So are Ray, Laing and Cross.

It was so cool to see the two Canadians -- Black and the guy who essentially beat him out of a job, Gabriel -- back there together to seal the deal.

Ricky Ray is entitled to make whatever decision is best for him and his family, but I sure hope he comes back, and I expect he will. Who wouldn't want another year with these guys and this head coach? To me the bigger question is, what's the succession plan? Bethel-Thompson (whom some in the organization love) or, potentially, Collaros? Would ZC be willing to take a huge pay cut to apprentice again for a year under Ricky? I would love that but I don't know that the two QBs can both be accommodated, salary-wise. I don't think RR will sign another incentive-type deal. He's a team-first guy but that's asking a lot after what he delivered.