Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

New Fan
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Maybe it's just me but I was hoping for a true replica of the boat logo unis and not the waterdowned Reebok version that's on the CFL.ca website. I get that Reebok has a certain style, just a damn shame....I was going to load up....maybe a little more will come out......
    Win or Lose, We drink the Booze....

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argoholics View Post
    Maybe it's just me but I was hoping for a true replica of the boat logo unis and not the waterdowned Reebok version that's on the CFL.ca website. I get that Reebok has a certain style, just a damn shame....I was going to load up....maybe a little more will come out......
    I completely agree with you. I can't believe that they didn't put the boat logo on the sleeves. It looks more like the 1989 jersey when Harry Ornest removed the boat logo from the jersey. I was going to buy the jersey but I probably won't now since the boat logo on the sleeve was the most important part of the jersey. Hopefully they'll have all sorts of other merchandise with the boat logo on it.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by argofandave View Post
    I completely agree with you. I can't believe that they didn't put the boat logo on the sleeves. It looks more like the 1989 jersey when Harry Ornest removed the boat logo from the jersey. I was going to buy the jersey but I probably won't now since the boat logo on the sleeve was the most important part of the jersey. Hopefully they'll have all sorts of other merchandise with the boat logo on it.
    Replica jerseys really should not be that difficult to get right. The 1991 "replicas" from a couple of years ago were disappointing also.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force