Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Tau Ceti View Post

On another note, I agree firmly with R.J. The complaints on this forum about location are incredibly exasperating.
    I agree that complaints about location are exasperating, but from my own experience I know of three STH's who sat in the same section as me at Rogers Centre who were adamant that they would not attend games at BMO. As dismal as the atmosphere there was at times, they preferred it because they were guaranteed a climate controlled environment. This makes no sense to me, as football should be played outdoors and IMO, the atmosphere and sightlines at BMO are incredible. So far, we have been very blessed with excellent weather for all of our games. Without a large committed fan base, I worry what the stands would look like on a miserable day where it is raining or snowing.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by RB957 View Post
    I agree that complaints about location are exasperating, but from my own experience I know of three STH's who sat in the same section as me at Rogers Centre who were adamant that they would not attend games at BMO. As dismal as the atmosphere there was at times, they preferred it because they were guaranteed a climate controlled environment. This makes no sense to me, as football should be played outdoors and IMO, the atmosphere and sightlines at BMO are incredible. So far, we have been very blessed with excellent weather for all of our games. Without a large committed fan base, I worry what the stands would look like on a miserable day where it is raining or snowing.
    As I've mentioned before my wife feels the same way. She didn't come to the Grey Cup at BMO Field and has already told me that she may not come to this year's Eastern Final if it's to cold out. She's attended every other Argonauts game at BMO Field.

Also the quality of the seats themselves in the 200's @ BMO Field are pretty lackluster.
    Last edited by Neely2005; 11-07-2017 at 03:18 PM.