Closed Thread

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 134
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    I moved this from the BMO field thread, seemed more appropriate here.

Quote Originally Posted by Argoknot View Post
    I wouldn't count on that. They're still waiting for the first big rain during an Argos game. If it happens only once that will be enough for them to deem the groundshare a total failure. Some of them are already turning on Kurt Larson of the Sun (who would hardly be called Argo friendly) but who posted the BMO conditions are far better than at France and the Euros and the French aren't whining about it like the RPB do. It would be hilarious (and not out of character for them) if they banned Larson.
    I don't know how to say this without being somewhat offensive or politically incorrect without getting the proper message across, but I can't defend some of these particular fellow TFC fans. These individuals are some of the biggest complaining wussies, who unfortunately are able to influence their "followers". If you were to meet them outside of their "TFC gangs", you would have experience an intimidation level of zero, LOL. Eli, the "crazy" Inebriatti leader sells yuppie like men's clothes. The "powerful" Red Patch Boys are lead by Tobin. A relatively young, out of shape, slop (I have seen him during games), who I can't imagine even being able to kick a soccer ball, never mind be an expert of the sport. They are regular fans like you and me who's "tough guy" personas are created by keyboard warrioring and strength in small numbers. Sorry for the hard truth, but I can't take it anymore, these guys need to shut up and just enjoy the soccer.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoZ View Post
    I moved this from the BMO field thread, seemed more appropriate here.

I don't know how to say this without being somewhat offensive or politically incorrect without getting the proper message across, but I can't defend some of these particular fellow TFC fans. These individuals are some of the biggest complaining wussies, who unfortunately are able to influence their "followers". If you were to meet them outside of their "TFC gangs", you would have experience an intimidation level of zero, LOL. Eli, the "crazy" Inebriatti leader sells yuppie like men's clothes. The "powerful" Red Patch Boys are lead by Tobin. A relatively young, out of shape, slop (I have seen him during games), who I can't imagine even being able to kick a soccer ball, never mind be an expert of the sport. They are regular fans like you and me who's "tough guy" personas are created by keyboard warrioring and strength in small numbers. Sorry for the hard truth, but I can't take it anymore, these guys need to shut up and just enjoy the soccer.
    Great post. That is precisely the way I envisioned them. Keyboard tough guys.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Boatman
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    Great post. That is precisely the way I envisioned them. Keyboard tough guys.
    Really? I pictured them as whiny, entitled, selfish hipster doofi suckered into buying 15 dollar craft beers. Might be time to stop the fun before the PC types here get the vapours and tell us how much Argo fans are responsible for the ill will.