I have never been so annoyed as a Raptors fan by other fans and the ever so bias media. The Raptors narrowly won the best of 7 while being outplayed, outscored and outcoached throughout the series. Their star players, Lowry and DeRozen were both horribly inconsistent yet it was supposed to be an easy series and the team is at least expected to make it to the 2nd round.

Whats getting to me is how the fans and media (especially on twitter) are acting like how impressive this win was and its as if the team won something substantial. Raptors are very lucky to win the series having almost blowing game 5 and almost gave up a 16 point lead last night. As a fan, I'm actually concerned that this team is not as good as your typical 2nd seed and will struggle again vs Miami. When you expose their flaws though, "fans" are quick to call you a hater.

To me if the team is expected to make a deep run into the playoffs then a excessive celebration after Round 1 isn't needed. At least the team knows this and according to Matthew Scianitti the team did not celebrate afterwards in the locker-room and are already preparing for Miami. I will never cheer against the Raptors but I sure won't be heartbroken to see them struggle against Miami because I am being realistic.