Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    We`re evolving this thread to one about CFL upcoming draft prospects - and receiver Brendan O`Leary-Orange (Nevada) - who is on this year`s initial CFL Scouting Bureau top 20 list - finally had a stat for this season - one catch, but for 50 yards. Mentioning this cause i see from his bio that he is the son of former Argo RB Doyle Orange (i remember his 1000 yard Argo rushing season) - and don`t recall that being brought up here before. Big 6-4 receiver target who had a decent receiving season in NCAA ball a couple of years back, but hasn`t done as much the past 2 seasons. Maybe the Argos look at bloodlines in the draft - but not sure the Argos have anymore room at NI receiver. But hey - maybe the Argos draft him and Nathan Rourke and have he and O`Connor throwing to 3 NIs in the receiving corps. LOL

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by OV Argo View Post
    We`re evolving this thread to one about CFL upcoming draft prospects - and receiver Brendan O`Leary-Orange (Nevada) - who is on this year`s initial CFL Scouting Bureau top 20 list - finally had a stat for this season - one catch, but for 50 yards. Mentioning this cause i see from his bio that he is the son of former Argo RB Doyle Orange (i remember his 1000 yard Argo rushing season) - and don`t recall that being brought up here before. Big 6-4 receiver target who had a decent receiving season in NCAA ball a couple of years back, but hasn`t done as much the past 2 seasons. Maybe the Argos look at bloodlines in the draft - but not sure the Argos have anymore room at NI receiver. But hey - maybe the Argos draft him and Nathan Rourke and have he and O`Connor throwing to 3 NIs in the receiving corps. LOL
    I have a little list of about 8 guys that I hope the Argos can land 4 of in the first 3 rounds. Brendan is on the list for one of my possible picks of the two 3rd round selections. We see how it goes.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    In yesterday's game against Western Michigan Rourke was 20/29 for 225 yards in addition to 93 yards rushing on the ground. Trailing 31-24 with 47 seconds remaining,

The Bobcats took over at their own 47, and senior quarterback Nathan Rourke (Oakville, Ontario, Canada) completed a 27-yard pass along the sideline to redshirt freshman wide receiver Jerome Buckner (Columbus, Ohio). Rourke then completed passes of nine yards to redshirt freshman running back O'Shaan Allison (Norristown, Pa.) and five yards to redshirt junior tight end Ryan Luehrman (Athens, Ohio) to give the Bobcats a first down at the Western Michigan 12. On the next play, with nine seconds left, Rourke threw a 12-yard touchdown pass to redshirt junior wide receiver Tyler Tupa (Brecksville, Ohio), and redshirt senior placekicker Louie Zervos (Tarpon Springs, Fla.) made the extra point to force overtime. ...

Ohio got the ball to start overtime but was unable to pick up a first down, settling for a 37-yard field goal by Zervos. Western Michigan then took over possession and gave senior running back LeVante Bellamy the ball three times, with the first carry going for 20 yards and the last going for four and the game-winning touchdown. ...

Rourke increased his school record for touchdowns responsible for to 101.
    https://www.ohiobobcats.com/sports/f...20191112xq7495