Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Neely2005 View Post
    You can't be serious. No one has said anything negative about the 2017 season ticket package. The only one carrying on is you:
    I didn't say people are being negative about it on here. But it sure as hell isn't getting as many thumbs up as 2016 got thumbs down towards the end of the season. I guess it's just fashionable for everyone to $hit all over anything the team does wrong, but not applaud them for things done right.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    I didn't say people are being negative about it on here. But it sure as hell isn't getting as many thumbs up as 2016 got thumbs down towards the end of the season. I guess it's just fashionable for everyone to $hit all over anything the team does wrong, but not applaud them for things done right.
    Human nature. People usually only speak out if things fall below or rise above their expectations.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 134
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    I never had a problem with your decision. The problem I had was that you decided to start an entire thread about it. I don't think it was necessary. All it does is bring out more negative feelings. If you wanted to start a big thread about it, you should have done it on a Ti-Cats fan forum, where people would have been happy to see it. IMO, the last thing this site needs is for a MOD to start the thread that you did, dissing the team that we all cheer for. This is after all ArgoFANS.com.
    I have to make a point to agree. I was not impressed with the original post. It was very Troll-like, if not written by such a well known former fan (and good person). Any backlash, including my own harsh reply, was expected.

Or it's the off-season and people like me don't post as much. I'll admit, I was hard on the way management ran things this year (particularly my Fan Day pet peeve), but it looks like a very nice ST package and a promise of more fan events. If the schedule could only be very decent (weekends), I could come back. I'm optimistic next years schedule will be very much improved.