Quote Originally Posted by paulwoods13 View Post
The rote condemnation of soccer and/or MLS by Cdn football fans, and Cdn football by MLS and/or soccer fans, is extremely unbecoming to both groups. It largely disappeared from this forum some time ago, but every now and then it rears its ugly head, sadly. I've said before and I'll say again, TFC is here to stay and Argo fans would do well to live and let live. And of course the same goes for TFC fans (a few of whom can't seem to avoid indulging in wishful "Argos-will-die" posts on social media).
I agree wholeheartedly that both fans groups ought to be more tolerant of the other. I watch TFC regularly at BMO and deeply dislike the moronic 'No Argos at BMO' chant. It is, however rooted mainly in one particular fan group who by no means represent the opinions of the larger fan base.

I might add that I also hate the ridiculous over reactions to fouls in soccer, as do the vast majority of soccer fans. it is a scourge on what is otherwise the 'beautiful game'.

I do hope that TFC and Argo fans can live and let live as you say - there are benefits that each can gain from the other and also become fans of the other, but it takes effort from both sides - there have been notorious Argo trolls targeting TFC on social media, too.