Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 399
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    I'm heading to the offices tomorrow to renew my group's 4 seats. Due to the line-up during the playoff game, I didn't pick up our ST holders gifts, so I will be killing 2 Blue Jays...er birds with 1 stone.
    Keep them flying Angelo. I will change my signature once the deal is done. It may be a trap. You were saying in an earlier post the advantage here is not so much more Argo coverage but less Argo bashing which doesn't help the team's marketing effort. I hope you're right. Some of the Rogers personalities have had a real mean on for the CFL. They will never admit it but they were trying to kill the team so the football void would be filled by their NFL saviour. This season particularly seemed far more compelling from an entertainment perspective in the CFL.
    GO ARGOS!!!

Banned
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 304
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter McCray View Post
    You were saying in an earlier post the advantage here is not so much more Argo coverage but less Argo bashing which doesn't help the team's marketing effort. I hope you're right. Some of the Rogers personalities have had a real mean on for the CFL. They will never admit it but they were trying to kill the team so the football void would be filled by their NFL saviour.
    Join the club: Sports giant MLSE announces deal to buy Argonauts
    Frank Zicarelli Toronto Sun December 13, 2017

It has always seemed to this observer that the unofficial policy at Rogers, and all of is media outlets and personalities, is to disparage the CFL at all costs, disregard all things Argos related unless it hurts the team’s brand.