Head coach needs to ne replaced.

Both Macleod Bethel-Thompson and James Franklin need to be off the roster and replaced with much better QBs.

Enough of this garbage schedule. We've had 1 good schedule in the past decade!

The Argonauts need to have at least 7 of their 9 home games on Saturdays or Sundays. Preferably afternoon kickoffs. Ideally 4PM kickoffs.
We also need 5 of our 9 home games in the Summer.
All weekday games have to start at 7:30 PM Local time. That extra 30 minutes is the difference between getting to our seats in time for kickoff.

No more giving away home games for things like the Touchdown Atlantic. The Argonauts have already given away more than their fair share of home games! You don't build a fanbase by having less home games for them to attend. Let Saskatchewan give away the next regular season home game!

Remove the rickity, unused Stands from the North Endzone to bring back that very popular Common Area.

What is going on with the merchandise? Now I can't even get it at BMO Field. For 3 games I've gone to every Kiosk in the stadium to try to buy a Boat Logo T Shirt and all that's been available is Size Small and once I found a Size Medium. Where are the larger sizes and why can no one in the kiosks answer questions about the merchandise?

Why is there no longer any women's sized apparel?