Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 63
    Overall activity: 74.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Level

Cool

By the way, 1argoholic :

I may have been severe in the last line of my previous comment toward you.

While I considered for a split-second deleting it, I decided to let it stand,

since it came out of my mouth.

At the very least, you owe me a shot or boot to my head, for questioning your blood/lineage;

If you prefer (since dueling has been outlawed in Canada for quite some time), I have a pair

of foam-covered Japanese practice swords (as well as several real bokken), or can get a pair

of Kendo bamboo-swords.

(By the way, a famous Japanese Swordsman, once won a real duel against a real opponent
    wielding a real sword, by using only a bokken, which he carved out of an oar, on his way across
    a lake, to the fight.)

And one can always call a duel, a "friendly sword-practise." If someone gets hurt - oh well.

This is the way they got around the law before.

In any case, since I opened my mouth, I am prepared to face to consequences.

Ka' Pla !

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I may have been severe in the last line of my previous comment toward you.

While I considered for a split-second deleting it, I decided to let it stand,

since it came out of my mouth.

I always assumed you typed with your tongue.

Banned
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    For anyone's interest who wants to believe what they believe about my political background. I voted PC for years and years until my party started to lean the wrong way. Since moving west I've voted Consevative once until I realized what religious bumpkin Harper was all about and then I tossed my vote Green.
    Provincially we basically have NDP and Liberal. I'll never vote NDP so I vote Liberal. A vote for the Greens as in our last election of a few weeks back would have helped the communist NDP. My views.
    I'm basically a guy without a party. If the PC's stayed around rather than going so Conservative I'd still be a big PC supporter.

I just think Rob Ford is a joke and can't understand how this guy is mayor of the biggest city in Canada.

Midnight can you honestly say by looking at the photo that Ford isn't hopped up on drugs or booze. Look at that cartoon character. I may have been born in TO but I lived the forst 40 years of my life in Mississauga with
    the majority of that having a great major in Hazel, once she got off the bottle years ago. I don't care what Fords political affiliations are, He's a DICK!

I HATE ALL POLITITIANS!! DORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Canadian!

No shortage of boozers on both my Ukrainian and Belorussian sides. I can see a piss tank from a mile away. Ford is that! Along with a crackhead!
    Last edited by 1argoholic; 05-30-2013 at 03:25 PM.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level

Cool

I just wanted to add, that if I was a Rob Ford adviser, I would discourage him from many things.

First, do not itch, or scratch your ass in public.

This is the purvue of the Left .

And they don't want others to be as silly as them .

Don't ever fart. Ever. Nor burp , or especially vomit in public .

Just be yourself , and enjoy your brilliance .

While we realize that fat phukers and midgets/dwarfs should be radically exterminated at birth,

we are prepared to make an exception .

The people of Toronto voted for you , because you deliver .

Don't let us down .

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    I always assumed you typed with your tongue.

Ron,

I appreciate your response, Sir.

I have always considered this to be a conversational forum,

And have always responded as such, as opposed to thinking out a thesis.

Cheers !

Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
    For anyone's interest who wants to believe what they believe about my political background. I voted PC for years and years until my party started to lean the wrong way. Since moving west I've voted Consevative once until I realized what religious bumpkin Harper was all about and then I tossed my vote Green.
    Provincially we basically have NDP and Liberal. I'll never vote NDP so I vote Liberal. A vote for the Greens as in our last election of a few weeks back would have helped the communist NDP. My views.
    I'm basically a guy without a party. If the PC's stayed around rather than going so Conservative I'd still be a big PC supporter.

I just think Rob Ford is a joke and can't understand how this guy is mayor of the biggest city in Canada.

Midnight can you honestly say by looking at the photo that Ford isn't hopped up on drugs or booze. Look at that cartoon character. I may have been born in TO but I lived the forst 40 years of my life in Mississauga with
    the majority of that having a great major in Hazel, once she got off the bottle years ago. I don't care what Fords political affiliations are, He's a DICK!

I HATE ALL POLITITIANS!! DORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Canadian!

No shortage of boozers on both my Ukrainian and Belorussian sides. I can see a piss tank from a mile away. Ford is that! Along with a crackhead!

Thank you for your gracious response, Sir.

I know from your previous posts, that you were a former PC (Progressive Conservative).

Perhaps this is why I am so hard on you.

In fact, while there are many elements in our/my party that exhibit religious elements,

the party is not composed of this. Maybe 20-25%.

Harper, in fact is an economist.

While we (Conservatives) need all aspects of our party to vote for us to succeed (as do the Left),

we are still moderated by common sense.

And by our respect for our Military.

And by our commitment to keep taxes low, and to have less government in our lives.

Ka' Pla !

Banned
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Ford, the crack-monkey is one reason why the Argos didn't win against the Ti Cats.They told the freak-show, loser to stay away from the game, and he didn't. The jack-wad is a disgrace to Toronto and the Argo uniform!
    I wish they would have booted his wacked-out lard a@@ down the Rogers Centre aisle stairs from his seat!
    Screw Ford!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Double Dare View Post
    Ford, the crack-monkey is one reason why the Argos didn't win against the Ti Cats.They told the freak-show, loser to stay away from the game, and he didn't. The jack-wad is a disgrace to Toronto and the Argo uniform!
    I wish they would have booted his wacked-out lard a@@ down the Rogers Centre aisle stairs from his seat!
    Screw Ford!

Welcome to the Forum, Double Dare !

I think you'll fit right in, nicely.

Ka' Pla !