Quote Originally Posted by Argocister View Post
Then there's Jorgen Hus .... was with the Regina Rams and hung around the NFL last year.... just signed with Seahawks. Maybe with these large rosters he'll bounce back to the CFL? Can always wish.
http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/2...-long-snapper/

Interestin'- i recall reading Hus had drawn an NFL shot last year, but hadn't heard how he fared; connection with Jon Ryan reccomending him shows that value of connections for a pro shot.

There was a Canadian kid from a US college ball program at one of the recent CFL regional combines who seemed to be a strictly long-snapper type - I'll have to dig-up his name/bio; again though - read that Casey Chin - star MLB at SFU, and a top draft prospect this year - has some long-snapper experience - so, maybe a good draft pick for that skill plus a future starting MLB candidate or at least a quality back-up behind Emry - might have to displace one of Tonye-Tonye or Yurichuck on the roster, but he already sounds like as good a linebacker prospect, so if he is a good snapper too ... not sure I'd use the Argo first pick on him though and he is likely gone by the time they pick again at #15 ?