Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 72
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    From the 2019 staff, agree with those hoping we keep Dorazio as OL coach, Crompton maybe as an offensive assistant and and Eiben on the defence and/or special teams. Thought Brackenridge didn't do terrible, but if we are looking for a change, wouldn't mind Adrion Smith who lives in the GTA. Not sure if Younger would leave Winnipeg. Also, Marcello Simmons is an ex Argo with coaching experience that should have some consideration to be on the staff.

Also, wonder if there were any conversations with Damon Allen since he had said in an interview that he wanted to get into coaching.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny G View Post
    Thought Brackenridge didn't do terrible, but if we are looking for a change, wouldn't mind Adrion Smith who lives in the GTA. Not sure if Younger would leave Winnipeg. Also, Marcello Simmons is an ex Argo with coaching experience that should have some consideration to be on the staff.

Also, wonder if there were any conversations with Damon Allen since he had said in an interview that he wanted to get into coaching.
    Secondary overall was horrific. Not sure if that was personnel or coaching, but you can't bring Brackenridge back after back to back years of the worst secondary in the league. Not big on Smith as he has been out of the game to long for me. I wonder if Matt Black would have any interest in switching from his scouting role into a coaching role. I'd be good with Simmons too.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 72
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    Secondary overall was horrific. Not sure if that was personnel or coaching, but you can't bring Brackenridge back after back to back years of the worst secondary in the league. Not big on Smith as he has been out of the game to long for me. I wonder if Matt Black would have any interest in switching from his scouting role into a coaching role. I'd be good with Simmons too.
    Makes sense on the back to back bad secondaries. Matt Black would be interesting to consider as a coach, wonder if he is looking to continue down the management path instead of the coaching one?

Anyone else find it more and more surprising that we still don't have the coaching staff announced yet? Considering the free agency negotiation window starts on Sunday, would think that they would want to have an idea of what players would potentially fit a scheme/plan that the coaches have in mind.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny G View Post
    Anyone else find it more and more surprising that we still don't have the coaching staff announced yet? Considering the free agency negotiation window starts on Sunday, would think that they would want to have an idea of what players would potentially fit a scheme/plan that the coaches have in mind.
    This is a great point.
    It's us vs the rest of the country