Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 335
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Do you think there would be interest in a football q and a for those of us who would like further explanation or education on various strategies used in the game? Maybe I'm the only one that would use this, but I wouldn't mind having a place I can ask questions. If you have tried this before without much success then just ignore the post.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 63
    Overall activity: 74.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredOverdrive5000 Experience Points
    Level

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Argocister View Post
    Do you think there would be interest in a football q and a for those of us who would like further explanation or education on various strategies used in the game? Maybe I'm the only one that would use this, but I wouldn't mind having a place I can ask questions. If you have tried this before without much success then just ignore the post.

A question and answer (Q and A) thread would be great. Perhaps then we could learn the difference between a Strong Side Omnipotent Linebacker, and a Weak Side Wimpy one. Though I suspect that it is more complicated than that.

Great idea, nevertheless.

Oh, and can we have mild expressions of humour on this forum, as long as it is relatively constrained?

Just kidding....

Ask not what Klingons can do for you ... ask only, what you can do for Klingons....

Ka' Pla !