Quote Originally Posted by Gill The Thrill View Post
Those were two stinkers, terrible losses at home that will get nobody excited to continue watching. This is not about beers after the game and being a nice guy. Everybody appears to be a nice guy after the game. But you need to have proper criticism. When Angelo says "who cares, he's (Cross) hardly going to touch the ball" in describing Cross. Then why is he on the team and why should I, as a fan, be satisfied with having to pay to watch sub-par players compared to fans of other teams in the league.

If you go back to other threads Angelo is always the initiator of personal insults and I think that has to stop. Not just with me, but other posters. I think it's his, 'Argos can do nothing wrong, nor be questioned' attitude that has chased fans away not just from this board, but from the stadium. Supporting the team is one thing, but caring enough to criticize the football decisions should not be met with personal insults. Other guys don't agree, but they're smart enough to give reasons why, they don't just hurl insults like this clown.

PS...as the old saying goes...two can play the same game and I'll respond to his post directly.
He is on the team because he went to training camp and earned a spot. You may not like what he is doing but he is doing exactly what he is asked to do by the ST coach. He has not missed any ST assignments given to him. Yes he dropped a pass that came his way, big deal so do all the receivers on this team and I don't see them being called out. Cool it.