Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
    I like the fact that the Fords are all over Chief Blair for doing his job. Blair isn't the one doing drugs and acting like a huge fool in the public eye day by day. Rob Ford was blowing smoke and had to hide behind a mike in a studio to give some very lame apology. He won't admit crap. It'll all come out and both Fords will look even more foolish than they do now.
    They also know Blair can't release the tape at this time as it is evidence in a case before the courts. Unfortunately the case probably won't be before the courts until after the next election. I can only conclude that they believe by calling Blair out on releasing the tape and he not being able to do so, they think people may believe that the tape doesn't exist again. That's probably why Ford wasn't very specific in his "apology" to the people of Toronto.

Update: Breaking News: Mayor Ford admits he's smoked crack cocaine. Wow. I bet an adviser (other than his brother) told him that his "apology" on Sunday was weak and probably doing more harm than good. Confess and it might go away but that weak apology will just keep people questioning. Like I keep saying, I'm sure there are more "revelations" to come about Ford's credibility of character. Stay tuned. Same Ford time. Same Ford channel!
    Last edited by T-Bone; 11-05-2013 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Update