Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbler View Post
    We have a winner!

Just brutal - the guy is useless; except maybe for 3rd down short yardage plunges

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by OV Argo View Post
    Just brutal - the guy is useless; except maybe for 3rd down short yardage plunges
    Completely agree OV.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    He had retired according to Calgary's site. Milanovich would know him as well as anyone, as he was his OC for a number of years in Montreal. The guy always has seemed to have a lot of promise, but never really got the chance that Harris is getting with Argos this year. Who's the odd man out here when Ray comes back. Gale? Maybe Barker can turn somebody into a draft pick down the road.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 71.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    He has started and won a number of games in this league over the years so I would vehemently disagree with your appraisal. He isn't a star QB but if the Argos were looking for a dependable insurance policy who knows the system they made about as good of a choice as they could here.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Argo Fan
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 111
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post
    He has started and won a number of games in this league over the years so I would vehemently disagree with your appraisal. He isn't a star QB but if the Argos were looking for a dependable insurance policy who knows the system they made about as good of a choice as they could here.
    I agree, and as far as that goes, he might be able to fill the same sort of role Jarious Jackson did for us in 2012.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:

Level
    You would vehemently disagree with both mine and Snow Rouge's opinion there; and I wouldn't expect you to disagree with basically anything the Argo braintrust does Ravi - they could have signed any former CFL QB with a bit of experience and I\d bet you'd be OK with it. ;o)

Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupOverdriveCreated Album picturesTagger Second ClassVeteran

Level
    ...and I wouldn't expect you to disagree with basically anything the Argo braintrust does Ravi...
    This is really getting old, OV. Your old chestnut of "You only disagree with me because you are a simpleton who blindly accept everything management does" is not an argument, it's a childish retort.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 493
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesOverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Level
    This is really getting old, OV. Your old chestnut of "You only disagree with me because you are a simpleton who blindly accept everything management does" is not an argument, it's a childish retort.
    UM..wobbler...stop the PERSONAL attacks....
    MakeArgonautsGreatAgain, 2021

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by argonaut11xx View Post
    UM..wobbler...stop the PERSONAL attacks....
    No worries there.

Ravi & I are old CFL fan forum buddies (going way back to Total CFL years or eons ago, eh Ravi) - we may disagree on many things CFL and about are cherished Argos, but I have the utmost respect for Ravi as a CFL fan poster/commentator = one of the most knowledgeable and respectful CFL fans I know of. We make take the odd jibe shot at either other, but we can agree to disagree I believe ? Wobbler may have thought he needed to come to the defence of Ravi here, but he's a big boy who can stick up for himself I believe.

Don't like hearing opinions that fly against the norm of whatever Argo team thinkers do ? - then this is maybe not the best forum to view here - unless you just like hearing Argo cheerleading. I do like viewing the real Argo cheerleaders however.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    No worries there.

Ravi & I are old CFL fan forum buddies (going way back to Total CFL years or eons ago, eh Ravi) - we may disagree on many things CFL and about are cherished Argos, but I have the utmost respect for Ravi as a CFL fan poster/commentator = one of the most knowledgeable and respectful CFL fans I know of. We make take the odd jibe shot at either other, but we can agree to disagree I believe ? Wobbler may have thought he needed to come to the defence of Ravi here, but he's a big boy who can stick up for himself I believe.

Don't like hearing opinions that fly against the norm of whatever Argo team thinkers do ? - then this is maybe not the best forum to view here - unless you just like hearing Argo cheerleading. I do like viewing the real Argo cheerleaders however.

OV has characterized our relationship well! He was away from the forum for a bit last season and I missed him and I don't think I was the only one.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupOverdriveCreated Album picturesTagger Second ClassVeteran

Level
    How can that possibly be the conclusion you've drawn from today's posts?!

OV, you are our CIS expert. Your contributions regarding Canadian University prospects are *gold*, IMHO. As with any other forum member, your opinions - concordant or discordant - on any Argo-related topic are welcome. Can you understand that your dismissal of other people's opinions is the problem?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:

Level
    Where is the x2 button?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 134
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    No kidding. I think OV's MO is getting a little tired around here. It's not a trial by mob quite yet, but reading someone bitch about everything the Argos do is quickly not becoming welcome here. You would think he just got fired from the Argos! As for McPherson, it's not like the Argos are going to win or lose the Grey Cup with him. The other option was a terrible looking Sims taking up that roster spot, so it is an upgrade/depth move for sure.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    You would vehemently disagree with both mine and Snow Rouge's opinion there; and I wouldn't expect you to disagree with basically anything the Argo braintrust does Ravi - they could have signed any former CFL QB with a bit of experience and I\d bet you'd be OK with it. ;o)
    Which veteran QB would you have liked to see them bring in, OV? BTW, I would have been totally fine with them going with Harris, Gale and Kilgore and not bringing McPherson in but if they really felt that they needed a veteran, then McPherson was about as good of an option as there is.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Veteran CFL QB's available to sign aren't exactly plentiful, McPherson is at least worth a look and a decent insurance policy, besides he is at least familiar with Milanovich's offence.