Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by OV Argo View Post
    I wear Argo gear - caps mostly, but tees, jersey's and a hoodie - in Ottawa all the time - have for decades. And i rarely get many comments or recognition, but the odd time. You do see tons of new RedBlacks gear sported around town here, but not that much other CFL team stuff, compared to Jays or NFL or NHL gear galore. There was some nice Argo gear on display by some fans at the last couple of Argo/RedBlacks games i attended at Lansdowne the past couple of years, but not enough IMO; go to a Leafs/Sens game in Ottawa and the crowd is half Maple Leaf blue wearing; and a Red Wings game there sees tons of Detroit gear on display.

I did get a couple of comments on sporting Argo gear down in Florida a few years back - fellow Canadians recognizing sports gear from back home and making a friendly joke comment about it.
    All I wear now outside of work is Argo stuff. I have been doing this for over 2 years now. My wife is not loving it. Gotta support the team.
    CFL alive and well all others can go to Hell!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 923
    Overall activity: 88.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by timlb01 View Post
    All I wear now outside of work is Argo stuff. I have been doing this for over 2 years now. My wife is not loving it. Gotta support the team.
    Uh huh...my wife put the Kibosh on that with me a few years ago.