You may be right that the Argos aren't in trouble over this, but it wouldn't surprise me if someone from the CFL asks Argo management if they educate their players about the proper concussion protocol, because Kelly obviously didn't follow any of it.

I guess my point was that Kelly's behaviour and comments make the Argo organization look bad as I have no doubt that they have talked to players over the season about the concussion risks, symptoms, the role of the spotter, the importance of speaking up etc. And Kelly ignores all of this - looks like a cowboy - decides to self-diagnose that he had a concussion, didn't bother to share his concerns with anyone on the team during the game or afterwards (or at least until he did his interview saying he had a concussion) and determines that he is the only one that is able to take the team to a win, so he stays in the game, even though he wasn't feeling 100%. It demonstrates bad judgment, arrogance and immaturity. I hope someone in the organization quietly pulls Kelly aside and talks to him about all of this, cause it clearly isn't appropriate.