Threaded View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by paulwoods13 View Post
    I'd take either Van G or Crapigna. Maybe OV knows -- are there any decent kickers eligible for this year's draft?

If we have to dress an INT kicker it won't be the end of the world. For much of last season we dressed an INT who saw next to no action on anything other than ST (Cam McDaniel, Worthy). That position could be taken up by a kicker, and the NAT who replaces Lirim on the roster can take over the ST duties.
    There's a kid out in CanWest - Strenger (Huskies) who has a booming punting leg (44+ yard average in CIS ball is outstanding), plus he had some good place-kicking #s the past couple of seasons; David Smith (Dartmouth) is a place-kicker who i think will be draftable.

Van G is the guy i'd like to see signed; Isn\t Pfeffer still on the roster? - he has CFL experience now and i believe has plenty of potential.

Been over this before - IMO way smarter to go with 2 seperate kickers (rather than one dual kicker) - sign a bunch of guys for TC (imports as well) and have real competition - and best punter AND best place-kicker get jobs.
    Last edited by OV Argo; 02-13-2018 at 05:08 PM.