Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Banned
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Some peoples term of disrespect is obviously different than others. I've had little respect shown to me by you personally pretty much questioning every second thing I post. Paul, Mulder, Wobbler have all ripped my posts in the past. I just believe it comes with the territory when you post your thoughts honestly and openly. Many on here have actually told me they enjoy my posts. On a site like this ones words might come across offensive to some and honest or funny to others. It's difficult to judge while typing crap out on a forum. You can't get along or agree with everyone and that's life. Yes and face to face I don't just walk up and treat people with disrespect like that Hydro swine and his friends. I'm not an English major or a writer who can use words with a professional flare. I just post.

I do realize that I'm not a saint and have posted my share of BS on here. I don't take this site to be the most important thing in my life.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
    Some peoples term of disrespect is obviously different than others. I've had little respect shown to me by you personally pretty much questioning every second thing I post. Paul, Mulder, Wobbler have all ripped my posts in the past. I just believe it comes with the territory when you post your thoughts honestly and openly. Many on here have actually told me they enjoy my posts. On a site like this ones words might come across offensive to some and honest or funny to others. It's difficult to judge while typing crap out on a forum. You can't get along or agree with everyone and that's life. Yes and face to face I don't just walk up and treat people with disrespect like that Hydro swine and his friends. I'm not an English major or a writer who can use words with a professional flare. I just post.

I do realize that I'm not a saint and have posted my share of BS on here. I don't take this site to be the most important thing in my life.
    Well said sir, I enjoy your posts because you can tell that they are honest and how you feel, that's what keeps things interesting, if we all posted the same shit this site would be pretty boring (and it isn't)!!
    The sad thing is societal standards seem to be slipping and the actions by these type of dumb asses are tolerated.

Banned
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Many on here have actually told me they enjoy my posts. I don't take this site to be the most important thing in my life.
    Think about it ... you too can make BIG money posting on a sports team site in your spare time ... phone 1-888-699-ARGO ... call now!!!

Banned
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    Some peoples term of disrespect is obviously different than others.
    I guess so since you never apologized to myself, the moderators or Paul for this and other similar posts.

I've had little respect shown to me by you personally pretty much questioning every second thing I post. Paul, Mulder, Wobbler have all ripped my posts in the past. I just believe it comes with the territory when you post your thoughts honestly and openly. Many on here have actually told me they enjoy my posts.
    To be fair I've stopped responding to 99% of your posts since I realized you care more to rant than to have a discussion. When I did respond to your posts I don't believe I ever insulted you like the example linked above. I would question your idea or statement, so I apologize if that offended you but it wasn't personal.

On a site like this ones words might come across offensive to some and honest or funny to others. It's difficult to judge while typing crap out on a forum. You can't get along or agree with everyone and that's life.
    This is true, I think some people take my opinions far to seriously.

Yes and face to face I don't just walk up and treat people with disrespect like that Hydro swine and his friends. I'm not an English major or a writer who can use words with a professional flare. I just post.
    You shouldn't have to be an English major to realize that calling someone swine, etc. is disrespectful face to face or online. Like many I'm not justifying Simoes' actions, what he did was utterly stupid. I think the fact that many of his co-workers men and women wrote positive e-mails about him says something though. People make mistakes, some bigger and stupider mistakes than others but how they deal with such mistakes is also important.

Trust me this site is not the most important thing in my life but I have to take it a little more seriously than you, it comes with the territory of being owner.