Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    The Lions were one of two CFL teams and two NFL teams to attend the pro day for UBC kicker Quinn van Gylswyk. The Victoria, B.C. native connected on 40 of 49 field goals this season and his known for his big leg as well as his strength as a punter.
    http://www.cfl.ca/2016/03/30/checkin...e-matt-walter/

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    The other team checking out van Gylswyk was our Argos.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoRavi View Post
    The other team checking out van Gylswyk was our Argos.
    Van Gylswyk seems like a very good dual kicking prospect - both place kicker & punter; he is drawing a lot of attention and might go early in the draft - Argos might have to use their 1st round pick to get him - not that often done for kickers, but if the guy is a potential impact kicker (even if it's just at one of the jobs at first) - might end up a good pick. He's getting all the attention as far as kickers this draft; there is a place kicker at U of Maine - Sean Decloux (from Ottawa) who just had his senior season and thus should be up this CFL draft (?) - haven't heard any CFL draft mention of him and not sure if he has punting ability as well.

As far as Henoc Muamba talk again - why would Wally & BC be interested ? - they have Elimimian & Bighill already, plus Canadian Bo Lokombo - all are bigger MLB or Will linebacker types - just don\t see how Muamba would fit in there - unless they would trade one of those other guys ??? Some other CFL teams would be much better fits - Ottawa, the Stamps, Bombers or the Argos.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by OV Argo View Post
    As far as Henoc Muamba talk again - why would Wally & BC be interested ? - they have Elimimian & Bighill already, plus Canadian Bo Lokombo - all are bigger MLB or Will linebacker types - just don\t see how Muamba would fit in there - unless they would trade one of those other guys ??? Some other CFL teams would be much better fits - Ottawa, the Stamps, Bombers or the Argos.
    I can see them making one of their incumbents available and going after Muamba.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    I'd take either of Bighill, Elimimian or even Lokombo, but I don't think Wally would let any of them go. Edmonton could be a landing spot for Muamba; I wouldn't rule out Ottawa or Toronto either.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post

Why get rid of one of arguably the 2 best overall defensive players in the league (Bighill & Sol-E = both up there IMO) ??? - salary dump?; age/injury concerns ? Muamba would be a fine replacement though and a Canadian starter too. Wally is a 7 NIs only need apply kinda guy, and I think he already has his pencilled in 7 positions, so no real "ratio problem" need there, but maybe ?