My pair of seasons were $1098 for 8 home games plus a play off game.
My refund was $439.20...that math isn't adding up for me. yes, i'm arguing over $48.80. But to me it's the principal.
I feel bad for the rep...I understand it's beyond his control. But now he's saying that the "bonus" vouchers were factored in. In that case, that's not a real bonus. I don't benefit from the extra tickets as I'm already at the game. Don't call them a bonus and then tell me I paid for them. It's not easy finding people to give away free tickets to for the Argos.

Ticat's just sent me an email offering me seasons for 50% off...it's starting to sound really appealing. I could never cheer for them but I just want to watch football.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowRogue View Post
I have bronze tickets and the amount I received was the right amount, minus the credit I used for next years deposits. For most sports organizations the pre season game price is usually the same as the regular season price, so I'm not following on the complaints about the pre season game.
I'd agree with you, IF the preseason game wasn't all general admission at $25 at Varsity. Why should joe shmoe off the street pay $25 while a season ticket holder pays whatever the prices of their season ticket was??? How is that a benefit??? SO the people who sit in the field level seats at $150 per game should also pay that for a game at Varsity stadium?