Hybrid View

Boatman
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by cfl-cis fan View Post
    I think we will all notice Brady is gone if Condell takes over. Condell style on offence while in Hamilton was much different from what the Argos run today. Hope Trestman dictates completely how the O is run for the sake of continuity. Just MO
    Condell is the logical choice to be Brady's replacement. However, I do not believe the concepts will radically change with his promotion.

He has 1st hand knowledge as to what it takes to move the ball and keep Ricky productive.

Heck, Edwards, Green and Coombs might be in line for more touches, if we can't find anyone to run the ball (Malena?)

Boatman
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilz View Post
    Condell is the logical choice to be Brady's replacement. However, I do not believe the concepts will radically change with his promotion.

He has 1st hand knowledge as to what it takes to move the ball and keep Ricky productive.

Heck, Edwards, Green and Coombs might be in line for more touches, if we can't find anyone to run the ball (Malena?)
    More touches does not equal balanced offence, we must run the ball as well as spread the touches.