Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
I'm really going to miss Richards. I can't listen 1-4 at the office.
I guess I'll be listening to Marsh and Milton more often on my drive home now.
Agreed on Patrillo. She was very good on HNIC as well.
I think Tatti has been on at noon on 1150 since it started. He hosted Ti-Cats lunch.
Brady's a jerk. Shocked he was fired from the all jerk station. Maybe the jerk store called because they were all out of him?
Sammut wasn't bad from what I remember. Pretty funny guy.
Tatti's been the noon hour guy on TSN 1150 Hamilton, imo the best sportscaster in the GTHA. He's a real pro and very knowledgeable on many sports. I've really cut down on listening to sports radio, especially 590 and 1050. I find them really boring. I only listen to TSN Hamilton 1150 because they cover the CFL, whether Tatti at noon, or Marsh and Milton after 4pm. They should actually have a morning slot instead of syndicating US programming.
Quote Originally Posted by "Issues"Mcgee View Post
I really feel sorry for Naylor having to work with Landsberg. Nobody deserves that. I wonder for how long he will be able to take being cut off every ten seconds.
I'd much rather hear Landsberg than Naylor, but both are big CFL fans that are quite knowledgeable. It could be worse...could be whiner boy Bruce Arthur who knows nothing about most sports imo.