Hybrid View

Boatman
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleblue View Post
    I missed out on those GC rings as well. My contact told me they have something planned for us STH's that we will really like. I really just wanted the ring though. Not everybody can get to the Shipyard and stand in line. One guy told me he stood in line for 3 hrs to get the rings.
    He's lying to you then because it was about a 10 minute line to get in and then lineup to get the rings in total.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by lazycro View Post
    He's lying to you then because it was about a 10 minute line to get in and then lineup to get the rings in total.
    Maybe depended on your time of arrival at the shipyard.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 134
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleblue View Post
    Maybe depended on your time of arrival at the shipyard.
    No, Lazycro is right. There was a large lineup (maybe 500 people) at 3:00pm. 3:30pm gates opened, I arrived around 3:45 and walked up to the counter. Went back to the car to dry off and change my shirt. Headed back to the Shipyard around 5pm and stayed to 6pm. Line never looked more than 10 min at any point. There were thousands of Rings still available at 6pm. There was no reason anyone attending the game couldn't get one if they desired.

Argo Fan
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 119
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoZ View Post
    No, Lazycro is right. There was a large lineup (maybe 500 people) at 3:00pm. 3:30pm gates opened, I arrived around 3:45 and walked up to the counter. Went back to the car to dry off and change my shirt. Headed back to the Shipyard around 5pm and stayed to 6pm. Line never looked more than 10 min at any point. There were thousands of Rings still available at 6pm. There was no reason anyone attending the game couldn't get one if they desired.
    Maybe some confusion. I had no problem getting the regular replica ring. But I have read here that there is supposed to be a larger version for STH. Apparently some of those were handed out by mistake at the same time as the regular ones. There was never any correspondence with STH as to them being available. I have read that they would do it at a subsequent game but nothing to my knowledge has happened since.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by GregR View Post
    Maybe some confusion. I had no problem getting the regular replica ring. But I have read here that there is supposed to be a larger version for STH. Apparently some of those were handed out by mistake at the same time as the regular ones. There was never any correspondence with STH as to them being available. I have read that they would do it at a subsequent game but nothing to my knowledge has happened since.
    They weren't handed out by mistake. Maybe individuals handing them out didn't know the difference, but Manning & Co. knew that some were put together with the smaller rings. STH are "entitled" to the big ring, and will get one as they still have them at the office. Spoke to someone today who said the final word hasn't been given on if they're going to be shipped out to us, or handed out during a game.

Argo Fan
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 119
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by R.J View Post
    They weren't handed out by mistake. Maybe individuals handing them out didn't know the difference, but Manning & Co. knew that some were put together with the smaller rings. STH are "entitled" to the big ring, and will get one as they still have them at the office. Spoke to someone today who said the final word hasn't been given on if they're going to be shipped out to us, or handed out during a game.
    OK great. Thanks for the info.