Thanks, I could swear I had last years tix for several weeks before the first pre-season game...maybe I just feel that way because the pre-season is coming up several days earlier this season. I believe the first pre-season game last year was June 11th, a Saturday afternoon. This season it's on a Thursday.

On a side note, I don't want to make a new thread on this topic because there is one every year and it's many pages long, but do any of you know if the Argos have maintained the same amount of season seats sold as last season, gone down or increased. I believe they were at 8k last season...I admit I waited to see which direction the football operation was going and renewed immediately after the confirmed hiring of both Popp and Trestman. I don't think I was alone in waiting though as it was that kind of season last year.

Unfortunately when teams don't have the same corporate support that the Leafs do (and are more dependant on fans shelling out their own dough without a tax deduction), and no other team in this city does...a bad season is usually felt at the box office in the following year. Ask the Blue Jays about that in between their playoff appearances.