Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Banned
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    I ordered shirts from Cupstuff. Just google the guys site. He's actually an Argo fan and I was told by a buddy that I'd know the owner but I just can't picture him. Living on Vancouver Island and the goods came fast in great shape and with free shipping with my order over $100. Love the t's with the old school boat logo. Bought one grey, dark blue and light blue. Wear my Argo colours as much as I can out here.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    I found this website (www.purebrands.ca) that sells unique CFL merchandise that I haven't seen anywhere else. I bought Argo earmuffs, Argo mittens, an Argo peruvian toque, and an Argo scarf. The Argo scarf is different than the Reebok scarf that I bought at SkyDome. The Argo logo that is on the mitts is at least twice as large as the one that is on my Argo gloves. The Argo hat and regular toque that they sell are also available at Walmart at a much cheaper price. They don't have any Argo shirts. I believe that this company is located somewhere in Atlantic Canada.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
    I ordered shirts from Cupstuff. Just google the guys site. He's actually an Argo fan and I was told by a buddy that I'd know the owner but I just can't picture him. Living on Vancouver Island and the goods came fast in great shape and with free shipping with my order over $100. Love the t's with the old school boat logo. Bought one grey, dark blue and light blue. Wear my Argo colours as much as I can out here.
    Thanks - Cupstuff has that beauty Argo hoodie (with the light blue color and the all-time great boat logo), plus a nice 2 tone hat with the same classic logo; gotta save up some scheckel$ to add to my Argo gear collection.