Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 897
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argo57 View Post
    Yes, earlier this season when they were playing well, contract extensions don't always guarantee they will be kept around especially when the fan base is subjected to the shit performances we have been lately.
    I'm not advocating a change however results are what ultimately matters and if the Argonauts lose in the semi final who knows what will happen.
    Brady and Creehan should be nervous more than anyone.
    I honestly don't recall the Argos playing very well this season, but kept winning regardless.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 400
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by gilthethrill View Post
    I honestly don't recall the Argos playing very well this season, but kept winning regardless.
    I think they have played well in spurts this season. Dominant for a quarter (usually the 3rd or 4th) but never starting well and have yet to see a complete game. Like Ravi has mentioned, they are in the post season and now is the time for them to play some complete games. If so, they could win the Grey Cup.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    I think they have played well in spurts this season. Dominant for a quarter (usually the 3rd or 4th) but never starting well and have yet to see a complete game. Like Ravi has mentioned, they are in the post season and now is the time for them to play some complete games. If so, they could win the Grey Cup.
    The 2012 team really didn't come together until the playoffs. Interesting that the Argos finished 9-9 in 2012 while scoring 445 points and yielding 491. This year they are 9-8 after 17 games and have scored 417 points while yielding 488. They were 4-5 at home and 5-4 on the road in 2012. They are 5-4 on the road this year and 4-4 so far at home although that includes 2 "home" losses in Hamilton and "home" wins in Alberta and Ottawa. In other words, this Argos team is not all that dissimilar to the 2012 team. And for anyone who says that the defence on the 2012 team was that much better, remember that they gave up 36, 24, 44, 26, and 40 points over their final five regular season games before really coming together in the playoffs to yield 26, 20 and 22 points (Grey Cup) with the total given up in that Grey Cup game being quite deceiving as it may have been their best defensive performance of the season.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force