Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    I mean, you of on and on about how Pruneau and Capicotti are the best in the league at their positions, and though they are good, they are clearly not the best. Pruneau looked brutal getting beat by McDaniel the other night, and Capicotti is MIA so far this year. Small sample size, but I already know your pre determined excuse if it continues. It's Chris Jones fault as he has no idea how to use Capicotti.
    I agree to an extent Angelo. IMO Pruneau is nowhere near elite; he gets beat far too often to be considered elite or the best. I'd put Capicciotti in my top 5 though; IMO he's very good at creating pressure and getting to the QB.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowRogue View Post
    I agree to an extent Angelo. IMO Pruneau is nowhere near elite; he gets beat far too often to be considered elite or the best. I'd put Capicciotti in my top 5 though; IMO he's very good at creating pressure and getting to the QB.
    He may have been a bit better against the Eskimos, but was a total no show against the Argos last week.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Banned
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 83
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Pruneau is a linebacker not a DB, he's not expected to run down field with a receiver like McDaniels that was a blown coverage.
    Ottawa is starting 9 NIs only because of injury, as soon as Hopkins is off the injured list next week and the new 300 pound "D" lineman - Cohen learns the Cdn game then both will be starting and the NIs go to backup
    They've done a pretty good job but the criticism in Ottawa is that the "D" line is not getting any pressure on the QB.
    But I like the way they completely shut down Messam Friday night, he only picked up 32 yards. It was expected that the big fast Messam would run over the Ottawa "D" line

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayahre View Post
    Pruneau is a linebacker not a DB, he's not expected to run down field with a receiver like McDaniels that was a blown coverage.
    You obviously have no clue what the strong side linebacker's duties are. It's a DB lining up as a LB in today's football. I think Don Matthews was the first to do this when he moved Don Wilson there in the 90's. On on overload to their side they essentially become DB's covering the slotback closest to the QB.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Not this year you shouldn't.