Quote Originally Posted by mchesher03 View Post
I’ll give a caveat here, I’ve met many ticat fans, my best man at my wedding one one of my other groomsmen are both season ticket holders there, but even they would agree with me on this…

The ticats fanbase is not on average, the most intelligent fanbase. Great fans in terms of showing up and supporting but they haven’t won the big one in forever in spite of being pretty good the past couple years after it seems like a long time in the wilderness.That total @ss kicking on Sunday had to register as a “do not compute!!” to a lot of them.The good fans know there’s winning and losing involved, both happen.The bad ones just don’t want to figure it out and that’s why you get those clowns – between the post-game show and seeing them all crabby on the way out of the stadium, it was a sight to behold.Man if they can’t take the light jabs that were being thrown their way, they should see what the sort of “light jabs” their own throw in the post game…

The old saying if you’re going to dish it out, be ready to take it – sure applies here….
Are you the one who had the banner in the south end zone "Losers since 2000" ?..... that was classic!