Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 389
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    I wasn't able to see the BC game due to work. Did the Argos get out of that without any significant new injuries? Please tell me they didn't lose any more receivers.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleeds Double Blue View Post
    I wasn't able to see the BC game due to work. Did the Argos get out of that without any significant new injuries? Please tell me they didn't lose any more receivers.
    OG Wayne Smith appeared to be the only casualty last night.

The RedBlacks have released Paris Jackson and Tim Maypray. Neither guy has much left, IMO, but both might provide some short-term depth, especially Jackson as a NAT. I wonder if RedBlacks are loading up to make an outlandish offer to Weston Dressler. Wonder if we might also play in that sandbox. Seems hard to imagine we would, especially considering we have 15 guys being paid full salary on the IR. Their salaries don't count against the cap, but it's still real money being spent and the owner doesn't seem to want to spend money on this franchise.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by paulwoods13 View Post

The RedBlacks have released Paris Jackson and Tim Maypray. Neither guy has much left, IMO, but both might provide some short-term depth, especially Jackson as a NAT. I wonder if RedBlacks are loading up to make an outlandish offer to Weston Dressler. Wonder if we might also play in that sandbox. Seems hard to imagine we would, especially considering we have 15 guys being paid full salary on the IR. Their salaries don't count against the cap, but it's still real money being spent and the owner doesn't seem to want to spend money on this franchise.
    For what it's worth, I have heard some B.C. fans say that at least one of Jackson's knees is shot. Considering that he couldn't make a weak Ottawa receiving corps, I doubt very much that he can help the Argos right now, even with all of the injuries. Maypray might be of more use, especially as he played in Montreal and would have some familiarity with the offence being used in Toronto. Still, I would be surprised to see him become an Argo. More likely, Trent Guy will get another shot.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 389
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by paulwoods13 View Post
    Thank you.