Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 897
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Frank Z is reporting today that Hazelton is likely out with a groin issue. So, starting Receivers are likely Gurley, Spencer, Bates, Owens & Coombs. Could this report, if true, open up an import spot for Kackert?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by gilthethrill View Post
    Frank Z is reporting today that Hazelton is likely out with a groin issue. So, starting Receivers are likely Gurley, Spencer, Bates, Owens & Coombs. Could this report, if true, open up an import spot for Kackert?
    Milanovich also said after practice yesterday that it is very unlikely he would dress all 3 RB's. Having said that, listening to him, I really would not rule out Kackert in the line-up now. I honestly thought there was no chance of it, but with Rolle and Greenwood returning to give their ST's a boost, I'm starting to think Steele will be the odd man out.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 897
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    Milanovich also said after practice yesterday that it is very unlikely he would dress all 3 RB's. Having said that, listening to him, I really would not rule out Kackert in the line-up now. I honestly thought there was no chance of it, but with Rolle and Greenwood returning to give their ST's a boost, I'm starting to think Steele will be the odd man out.
    Although Sunday will be warm, The Weather Network predicts 30km winds, so a running game will be really important. I also thought Kackert had a bit of spark on KR in limited duty this season. I must admit though, I am biased towards 44.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    I know that not everyone agrees but I would dress Kackert over Steele.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    It could. On top of that, we may see more of Sticky Stala in the receiving corps too.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Q: How do the Argonauts complete a 50 yard pass play?
    A: Send Bates out 15 yards, where he catches the ball and contacts the first would-be tackler.

It's unfortunate that Hazelton likely won't play due to injury. Even so, the Argos field a formidable receiver corps.

Regarding Kackert, I feel that he has to play - if he's still got it, what he's got cannot be coached - and only be swapped out if the team wins and he fails to impress.