Hybrid View

Boatman
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by OV Argo View Post
    CIS rushing leader Cedric Joseph (Western) goes off for a monster 355 yard (!!! - wonder what the single game record is?) rushing game with a 90 yarder included and 3 TDs - as Western kills Windsor. I get that Western are a powerhouse team with a strong O-line and ground game, and that can produce some inflated stats against weak defences ... but 355 with a 90 yarder = you have to have some serious talent there. Joseph really impressed me during Western's dominant run last season - one of those backs with excellent vision & balance who produces without having serious RB speed. Up next CFL draft and i believe a slowish 40 time will see him not highly rated at all; but love to see the Argos take a chance on this guy with a mid to late round pick; could be an excellent inside runner /change of pace CFL back - take a CFL offence with diversity to use him = not sure that's the Argos then.
    I'm looking forward to the 2019 CFL combine. Could be a great year for Canadian running backs. From U Sports

Jamel Lyles, Manitoba
    Levondre Gordon, Laurier
    Jeshrun Antwi, Calgary
    Cedric Joseph, Western
    Jordan Lyons, McMaster
    Kayden Johnson, York

From The NCAA

Brady Oliveira, North Dakota
    Maleek Irons, Ohio

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by j-ski View Post
    I'm looking forward to the 2019 CFL combine. Could be a great year for Canadian running backs. From U Sports

Jamel Lyles, Manitoba
    Levondre Gordon, Laurier
    Jeshrun Antwi, Calgary
    Cedric Joseph, Western
    Jordan Lyons, McMaster
    Kayden Johnson, York

From The NCAA

Brady Oliveira, North Dakota
    Maleek Irons, Ohio

We shall see there; Oliviera & Irons may go by 2nd or 3rd round just by their NCAA resumes; the CIS RBs are likely to be low rated and more like mid to late round picks. Ilnicki was cut by Ottawa and not given another CFL look = telling there; and same old, same old CFL thinking.