Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 239
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBlue_Red View Post
    Bradley and Altidore both make about 6m each as well. Other players such as Cheyrou are on 300k contracts. MLSE is paying these guys salary akin to a mid range Premier League club. The Argos will not win this turf war, they would be best playing at a facility built for Canadian football i.e. university.
    3 players on TFC make up over 80 percent of the salary cap for the club. The fact you mention the 3rd to 4th top salaries dropping by 5.7 million dollars says it all. Nothing to win, Nothing will change. Actually i take that back, they may remove the grass in the end all due to this so TFC will be the big loser as CFL teams are used to fake grass.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Downloads

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by LLB997 View Post
    3 players on TFC make up over 80 percent of the salary cap for the club. The fact you mention the 3rd to 4th top salaries dropping by 5.7 million dollars says it all. Nothing to win, Nothing will change. Actually i take that back, they may remove the grass in the end all due to this so TFC will be the big loser as CFL teams are used to fake grass.
    CFL dabbled in the DP salary cap exempt players. MLS would be wise to take a history lesson.