Thread: BC Lions Thread

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    I doubt it on Buono. He has been the GM the past 5 years as the Lions have gone downhill, bringing in all the coaches and the players that are the "problem," but he has been the one constant.

People here know better than I, but did Don Matthews have success in his last few years?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by KCargosfan View Post
    I doubt it on Buono. He has been the GM the past 5 years as the Lions have gone downhill, bringing in all the coaches and the players that are the "problem," but he has been the one constant.

People here know better than I, but did Don Matthews have success in his last few years?
    Except for the last 8 games he took over for the Argos in his very last stint, I would say he always had success. And let's face it, that was not a team he put together.

Maybe Wally has a difficult time putting together a team for a coach other than himself. He may be signing players that fit the model he wants, but not necessarily the coach he has. We shall see. I just can't say he will fail. In his 23 years as a HC, he has only had 1 year in which his team won less than 8 games.
    It's us vs the rest of the country