Closed Thread

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    The guy should be in jail for making such a public comment, and that's all I'll say about this.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Banned
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    The guy should be in jail for making such a public comment, and that's all I'll say about this.
    I don't know about jail time but legal action should be taken against him or her. Unfortunatly, the reality is the police only have some many resources so I honestly don't think there will be. I reported the tweet to Twitter when I saw it.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 359
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    T-Bone is correct that we should never hold a group responsible for the actions of one of their members when the group has not sanctioned that action. Ron is also correct that silence is consent. As Burke is reputed to have said in 1770, "the only thing necessary for triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" When homophobic or hate statements are expressed, it behoves us, individually, to take a stand and strongly condemn those statements and the person making them.

Banned
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatto View Post
    T-Bone is correct that we should never hold a group responsible for the actions of one of their members when the group has not sanctioned that action. Ron is also correct that silence is consent. As Burke is reputed to have said in 1770, "the only thing necessary for triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" When homophobic or hate statements are expressed, it behoves us, individually, to take a stand and strongly condemn those statements and the person making them.
    Very well put. Thank you.

New Fan
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    I think what he said is out there and pretty ridiculous. He probably has some form of antagonistic personality disorder. However, no law was broken. He didn't utter a threat. Let's keep our freedom of speech in tact.

Quote Originally Posted by exhibitionargonaut View Post
    Strange that tfc socer fans act like this. that guy was so out of line. Somebody showed me a retreet of someone from the soccer fan club and some guy going at it. the soccer fan got owned by this guy backing up statistics how soccer is viewed among canadians and americans. I think his uncle like works for global or owns it is what i heard. it was pretty funny how all these soccer clowns acted with this guy and he just kept owning them over and over.
    I remember seeing an argument between this guy and a soccer guy about which sport is getting more popular across the country. The other guy just kept getting owned by this soccer guy. It was funny how this guy acted after he kept getting owned and owned by this soccer guy.
    Last edited by Macksam; 07-21-2016 at 12:59 PM.