Level

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowRogue View Post

Pretty talented / good potential group of young QBs behind vet Glenn there = some tough choices. And IMO they should roll with the 2 best young guys and keep Glenn as vet insurance - they aren't going to win if Glenn is the starter IMO; one or two of the young 3 could surprise and have a great season; I still like Cato from what i saw last season; Bridge has lots of pure talent = big, gun for an arm and can run too; Adams has to learn, but he was super impressive IMO in that US Shrine game this past January.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by OV Argo View Post
    Pretty talented / good potential group of young QBs behind vet Glenn there = some tough choices. And IMO they should roll with the 2 best young guys and keep Glenn as vet insurance - they aren't going to win if Glenn is the starter IMO; one or two of the young 3 could surprise and have a great season; I still like Cato from what i saw last season; Bridge has lots of pure talent = big, gun for an arm and can run too; Adams has to learn, but he was super impressive IMO in that US Shrine game this past January.
    Bridge showed great improvement last year between his first appearance and the end of the season. With his arm and provided he continues to develop he could be a starter in the future. Cato has shown a flair and an ability to maximize his talent. Adams has a lot of potential based on his college career, but may have to wait his turn. If the Als let one of their QBs go, it would worth it to give him a good look.