Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by bannedforlife View Post
    The Sweet Daddy Siki bio just aired on the Documentary Channel last night, keep an eye out for it.
    Very nice man. I worked a couple of shows for him in the mid 90’s when he was using wrestling to help promote his karaoke business. Still does the karaoke thing at a country bar on Queen St east on Saturdays. Been invited there a few times, but never made it out.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Banned
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Overall activity: 68.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    Very nice man. I worked a couple of shows for him in the mid 90’s when he was using wrestling to help promote his karaoke business. Still does the karaoke thing at a country bar on Queen St east on Saturdays. Been invited there a few times, but never made it out.
    As I recall, he used to come to the TV station early to stake his claim to the lighting room as only one person could fit comfortably in there. Lights were kept off until broadcast time to keep the heat low, and then I'd go in flick them on and have a quick conversation with the Sweet Man.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    After the final Ottawa Rough Riders home game in 1988, Sweet Daddy Siki sang "Cocaine" to entertain the fans. That was my one time seeing him.
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force